Friday, August 26, 2011

A Message from the Peanut


Although you cannot see me I’m growing by leaps and bounds
I can’t wait to make my appearance and all my social rounds

Mommy’s doing good, did you know I can sense her smile?
I can’t wait to lie in her arms and gaze at her for a while.

I’m so excited to see my daddy; he talks to me each night
With his head on mommy’s belly it surely is a sweet sight.

My heart is beating strongly and it seems I have fingers too
I understand these will come in handy for finger paint and glue.

Mommy, I know you cannot hold me or give me a kiss good night
But you feel me move inside you and should know that I’m all right.

So until my big arrival you have very much to do…
Paint my room, get clothes, toys and plenty of those diaper things
too

I’m just going to finish growing so I will make you proud
Till then I'm your little angel just hanging out on heavens cloud



1 comment: